XH 011 Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles, Clips For High Heel, Shoes Accessories Women

XH 011 Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles
  • Seller Guangzhou Baichuan Hardware Jewelry Co., Ltd.
  • Min. Order 250 Pair/Pairs Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe
  • FOB Price US $0.8-1.2 /Pair

Product Description

XH-011 Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles,Shoe Clips For High Heel,Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe


What you can get from us?

1. You can select variety style products with good quality from us at very reasonable prices.

2. Having business with, your money will be in safe.

3. Time is gold. Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours.

My contacts: CC Xu




We will offer you price referring to your detail request, so please kindly inform us of the material, exact dimension, and other requirements you prefer, and the special offer will be given.

Wishing to be your long-term partner, please feel free to contact us ,it is our pleasure to service for you!

Product Description

Product Name

Fashion Decorative Shoe Buckles,Shoe Clips For High Heel,Shoes Accessories For Women Shoe


Zinc alloy


Usually silver,gold,rose gold,gun-black,it also can be plated as your requests.


Die-casting,roll casting ,welding




For shoes,garment, necklace, evening dress,etc.


It can be engrave as your requirements.


*1 pieces into two copying paper
*5 to 10 small bags into a 20*30 cm or 25*35 cm plastic bag
*60 to 80 plastic bags into a 31*23*24 cm carton

Lead time

Sample time:3-5 days,free sample,but you need to pay for shipping cost.

Mass order:7-25 days depending on the order quantity.


Western Union, T/T, Paypal. 30% deposit,the rest 70% before shipment


By DHL/EMS/Fedex express, by air, by sea


Eco-friendly material, Oeko-Tex Standard 100

More Products

Company Information

Baichuan Hardware jewelry Co., Ltd has 10 years hardware jewelry manufacturing experience. Products including metal bra accessories, garment accessories, shoes decorations, crystal evening bag and so on.

Our factory covering a land area of 1500 square meters with more than 100 Production Worker, included 20 technical staff who have more than 5 years professional hardware producing experience. There are 2 sets of die-casting machine and 4 sets of centrifugal sanding machine. We practice 5S quality management, Staff cycle training, create a know quality and responsible production team. And we have 7*24 hours one-to-one customers service, until customer satisfaction.

We supply all kinds of metal hardware accessories for underwear manufacturer, apparel company and shoes factories. The accessories are loved by customers. And we also provide our products to Europe and the United States trading company and brand perfume company. Because of our products and good service, We have received the approval and satisfaction from our customers.

In 2017, our fashion evening bag production company set up. We launched a number series of fashion elegant, beautiful style diamond evening bag, beaded clutch bag, acrylic clutch bag etc. Welcome to your inquiry.

Thanks to our hardworking employee and thanks to all of our customer and friends, support and cooperation. Baichuan Hardware jewelry Co., Ltd will continue to be Innovative development oriented, keep launched new products, Further improve the plant management, Strive to improve product quality. Be customers most satisfied products supplier. Contribute our own power for Fashion. Thank you!

Packaging & Shipping

Contact Us
Contact Person
Trade Manager